Saturday 22 September 2012

Put a ring on it update





So I finally get to see and shipped the ring buy yesterday and like I promised to update you guys, here it is. To be honest, I was very impressed with the buy. The rings are quite fab! The seller even gave some kind of warranty and insurance to this particular ring. The other rings (which eventually turned out to be 3-in-1 ) too looked fab but didn't really have the chance to take a picture cos my lovely rude boy shipper was in a hurry to seal the goods and I for one was running late for work. It also came in a nice carrier paper bag which I think is lovely. So that's my report. Hope I have done well?

If you miss the previous post, Read Here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...