Friday 21 September 2012

The Love of Leopard Prints


Leopard Prints is definately back and yours truly is getting hers today!!! Woohoo. Nollywood Diva; Stephanie rocked hers recently and she absolutely killed it. Click to see more inspiration.



I first fell in love when Folake wore hers.

This will surely be mine today. So help me God!!! hehehe

Love this combo so much so I'll be on the look out for a green puplum top .

Got the skirt in my closet so will order the top later today.



This is another look that I love but not too sure about the dotted skirt. I love playing it safe so will be rocking mine with the newest love of my life (the black pencil skirt as paired above)

So who is ready to do Leopard prints???

2 comments:

  1. I already did it!mine is a frock but I defo wanna do Folake's own sometime soon-i heart it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! Babes send us your look please. Let's tap into your style...Sadly the skirt of my dreams was sold out yday!:(

      Delete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...