Friday 1 March 2013

Just Landed from Zara: New Office City Handbag




First, it was the black version that came out and trust me when I say that bag is selling out fast. Now the Hermes look alike office city bag was dropped in stores and online this week. What are your thoughts on it. Do you subscribe to Zara copying the designer's style? Bag is 100% cow leather and priced at £119. Yay or Nay? Click to see more







Hermes of life!!! Nothing compares to it. Apologies Zara! Try harder next time!!!lol



2 comments:

  1. I truly love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you build this site yourself?
    Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal blog and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my website Sac Guess Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I purchase this bag?

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...