Friday 21 December 2012

New in stores: Body-con Dresses.


If you are a fan of body-cons then click to continue. The red one is my fave but the green one looks like it will show every single bit of a lady's tummy so is a No from me. 
Btw I asked my best friend Goggle the meaning of Body-con, its say is an adjective denoting a style of clothing's characterised by very tight fitting garments. Origin shortening of body-conscious. hmmm..How come goggle knows every thing? Reminds me of a joke I read on instagram. Some asked 'what if there was no google'?The reply was 'good question,goggle it' lol














5 comments:

  1. OMG I LOOOOVE THE ONE BESIDE THE WHITE DRESS DATS THE ONE UNDER THE CREAM DRESS.. WHAT LIKE THE TOTAL COST TO NIJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...was actually hoping u would say 8500..lol..Make i carry my ojukokoro eyes away abeg..

      merry christman in advance Seyi..*cheers*

      Delete
    2. Likewise hun..Have a fab one.x

      Delete
  2. love the black and grey one. I've learned to stop asking for prices so me and my ojukokoro eyes have been tamed lol

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...