Sunday 5 August 2012

LPS Buy of the Day





I just placed order for these gorgeous looking blouses and I'm seriously hoping and praying the sleeve fits cos I will be so sad if otherwise.Two things attracted me to these items: the folded bib detailing and the colour(yellow). Can't wait to rock.

Btw, I missed the AFWL event. *sad face*Thanks to my not 'interested friends' They promised we go see the Basket Mouth Show coming up next week as compensation.hehehe Hope I will be in the mood then. 

Massive thanks to all my lovely blog addicts. Have a beautiful Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. If your arms do not fit the sleeves, pilates will take care of that trust me. Where there is a will there is a way.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...