Friday 18 January 2013

Introducing Payless online.The big feet saviour?


A LPS reader Ruth sent me a mail to say she feels my pain regarding my shoe size so she sent me a link to where she buys her shoes from since she is a size 13 herself. I was super excited when I saw the email so I went on line and was happy that payless online actually cater for big feet. They go up to size 13 in stylish designs and are based in the states. What a joy!!!

Last year, one of my bbm contact's husband came to the UK and bought 2 dresses in the wrong size for her. So she needed help for exchange which I gladly did for her without a service charge. Not knowing I was actually sowing my own seed for a time like these. To cut the long story short, the lovely lady I helped last year ordered these for me and we've concluded payment through pay pal. Now all I need do is sit down and relax for my order to come through. Talk about one good turn ...Thanks a lot Elizabeth & Ruth. God bless you both. Click to see one more picture.




What do you think of my picks? I'll keep you all posted when they arrive. Now I guess I need a tutorial on how to walk in heels.

4 comments:

  1. Ahah! Are you kidding me? It's not today that Payless started saving me at all at all. Payless has been my big feet savior for five years now. Infact, I have the last shoe you posted up too (in black though).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww...and you did not share. Not fair!!! lol Hope you are doing well. Loving your new website and am so glad I can now leave my comment.

      Delete
  2. I hv the same exact shoe in black(the fioni night)nice picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheche..I can Imagine your shoe closet.

      Delete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...