Saturday 10 November 2012

All that glitters..


So it that time of the year again where everyone is in a festive mood.My best part is the various Christmas-do that I get to attend. At least if there is none at all, I get to do the work and church department ones. So have you planned your outfit for yours? You might want to consider a sequined party dress. Even though I am not a big fan of sequins due to laundry issues, I am presently in love with the one above and I think it will make a perfect outfit for that Hollywood red carpet effect. lol

Always remember to keep your accessories simple when you wear yours so that you don't look like a magician assistant (OK, that line was stolen from one of my favourite blogger) *covers face*

And the winner is...? Notice there all had little or no accessories on.











1 comment:

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...