Sunday 22 July 2012

LPS random buys.

Book purchased from Amazon

 So I have few emails asking if I only shop for fashion stuvs because all my posts has to do with fashion. Apologies if all my post are mis-leading but like I always say to people, always make use of the 'about us page' and also the 'contact me' page and if you have any question at all, please ask.


So these are the few non fashion stuvs I have purchased for my clients lately to give you an idea of what LPS services can help you purchase.They might be boring though but you never can tell...might be useful to others. More when you continue.



Non- Stick aluminium pot set. Lovely colour



Human hair dye. Not sure how it works though
Massage bed for eye brow threading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...