Saturday 25 February 2012

VB's Inspired

Hey guys,

Apologies for the lack of posts for the past 7 days and for some strange reasons I'm re-posting this again as my laptop is definitely not used to blogging.

Earlier on today I did a post on Victoria Beckham and what your favourite celeb wore for the just concluded London Fashion Week but since the post disappeared I have decided to just talk about VB.

Honestly speaking I love this look and I am ready to pay $1000 for this dress right now... Just hope the likes of Long Tall Sally which happens to be one of my favourite store will do something fast and bring out this look our high street. What's your take on this guys? As for me, I love every single detail of this dress. Share your opinion?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...