Sunday 2 February 2014

Guess who blogged!!!



Happy New Year!!! I know this is super late and I've been MIA for a while now. I'm not going to bore you with the usual blogger's excuse of "I've been busy" but the honest truth is I've been very very busy!!! hehehe.  Blogging to me suddenly became more of a 9-5 task rather than fun. Instagram even made matter worst. In summary, I will say I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts for a while now. Although I can't promise regular posts like the good old days but I will try my best to keep the blog updated. 

In other news, how are you guys doing? Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New year celebrations? Mine was cool and God has been extremely good to me. LPS is doing great as you can see on my Instagram page (@londonpersonalshopper) and the good news is we now cargo stuff to Ghana!!!!*doing my azonto steps* So all my lovely Ghanians out there, holla @ London Personal Shopper. I will be updating my contact me page with LPS new bbm pins just in case you don't have it yet and I shall see you all in my new post soonish.

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...