Wednesday 30 January 2013

Work Chic ootd: Zara & Asos



Hey everyone! How was your night? Today's outfit is Leggings & Jumper! Now I hate leggings like hot drinks but this gorgeous high waist leggings from Zara is the No 1 leggings trending in the UK right now (LPS opinion) It came out in stores last year December but found online recently. It's available in Black, Grey & Forest Green (my fave) and for only £19.99, what more can a babe ask for? More when you continue..




 I paired it with my God sent jumper of life from my No1 store Asos!!! (Yes, LTS has been demoted to No 2) It was love at first sight for me when I found it online and for only £14 (was £34), I knew that must be a miracle!!lol

Two things I love most are the Pocket zips

....and these
 I did a post few days ago asking for your opinion on how to wear. Well I opted for tucked out. Tucked in will only be for a more suitable top and the whole idea is just to show you the pocket zips. See individual pieces below



Which of the legging colours would you go for? Team Green anyone? I will be rocking life out of it during summer with suitable tank tops. Who is in love with my outfit?


8 comments:

  1. Nice one!leggings still available in green(size 12)+ what's the landing cost to Lagos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely babes.The combo is my fave. The colours really suits u well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always bring reality to all the outfits compared to the lepa-shandy girls the stores use.I love and pls send that jumper to me in Abuja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!I'm loving &i even like the make up 2day,hehehe.
    I prefer it not tucked in tho but the leggings is real fine with all th zipper details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God!!!!!Abena likes my makeup 2day..hehehe Doing the Azonto style. Thanks babes

      Delete
  5. lovely combo plus u rocked it effortlessly like a model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oge. I will be at the Store during my lunch hour to pick yours.Don't forget to send pics when you rock urs.

      Delete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...