Thursday 24 January 2013

My Little Black Dress LBD



 So I used the picture of moi wearing this dress on my blackberry DP and I got over 30 enquries. You know that moment when you begin to wonder, what's all this noise about? Different comments here and there that I now decided to do a post on it. Many of you wanted to know the length so I can tell you that it is a Midi length dress but was knee length on me. (as a tall girl in Mr MayD voice) Click to see on Model & 2 bbm screen shots



Two male bbm contacts got it for their wives to wear on Val's day. Just hoping and praying that wifey-s likes it. What are your thoughts on the dress? Yay or Nay?



 Dress was compared to that of British Star Amanda Holden of Britain's got talent..Lobatan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...