Wednesday 14 November 2012

Nkoli from Nigeria featured as Fashion Bombshell


I love reading fashion news of 9ja babes on international site and Nkoli's features Here is no exemption.  Check out the Personal Shopper/blogger (blog link) from Lagos looking take away in all her poses. Wish I could be doing more of these for you guys but my schedule is more than busy and my height is not common so things that fits me might not be your cup of coffee.#winks 

OK enough of the long write up. Click to see more fab pictures and let me know which is your best look.











7 comments:

  1. I like her shoes and bag in the first picture. I want them in those exact same shades.gistwitholy@yahoo.com. Pls mail me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gistwitholy@yahoo.com its active. Pls re-send.double-check the address

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS DOLL FOR THE FEATURE..:-)
    http://swisscollectionsstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...