Sunday 29 April 2012

Kim plays it Demure.

Personally, I think Kim's got her groove back.(ask me if she lost it before) *bbm plenty teeth smile* She is been every where lately looking fabulous as ever. Anyways she looked stunning in her forest green floor length velvet gown at the Whithouse Correspondents' Associate Dinner yesterday night. Check the hiplicious Diva out! Love the look!

 With her hair piled on top of her head, Kim teamed smokey eye make up and pale lipstick with a diamond bracelet in the way of Jewellery
 The back of the dress featured a backless slit and white lace panel
Kris joins daughter on the red carpet but opted for an ill-fitting one shouldered dress.

1 comment:

  1. Her gown's really beautiful,ws kinda shocked until I saw the back of the dress,heheehee,well,she's gorgeous!....I,I

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...